I saw this questionnaire on H.M. Brooks’s blog http://wordpress.com/read/post/id/48049500/508/ and decided it would be fun to answer the questions. This was originally posted by Jodie Llewellyn on http://jodiellewellyn.wordpress.com/2014/03/17/the-three-questionnaire-for-writers/
Thanks to H.M., I am now following Jodi’s blog!
THREE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I love to write.
2. I love to garden.
3. I love to cook for my family and friends.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Spiders. (This is also on both H.M. Brooks’s list and on Jodi Llewellyn’s list. Obviously many writers have this phobia.)
2. Really well-written, atmospheric, horror novels, television shows, and movies.
3. Writer’s Block.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Technology (My computer and iPad).
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
3. Creative Projects.
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
1. An author.
2. An astrophysicist.
3. An archeologist.
THREE BOOKS YOU HAVE RECENTLY READ:
1. Seconds Before Sunrise by Shannon A. Thompson
2. How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big by Scott Adams
3. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (re-read)
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WORKING ON, WRITING WISE:
1. A steampunk novel
2. A humorous short story with robots
3. A speculative short story influenced by Alice in Wonderland
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Drive the entire length of Historic Route 66.
2. Learn to fly a plane.
3. Visit Alaska and Hawaii.
THREE THINGS YOU HAVE ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED:
1. Learned to juggle.
2. Learned to make the absolutely perfect apple pie.
3. Planted over 2,000 trees (and counting).
THREE CELEB IDOLS: (Mine are all authors I admire.)
1. Terry Pratchett
2. J.R.R. Tolkien
3. Agatha Christie
1. Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God—Ronald Regan.
2. Have fun storming the castle—The Princess Bride
3. The whole of life is just like watching a film. Only it’s as though you always get in ten minutes after the big picture has started, and no-one will tell you the plot, so you have to work it out all yourself from the clues—Terry Pratchett
What are your answers fellow bloggers?
Categories: Guest Posts & Interviews