This kid-friendly recipe is quick and easy to make. It’s a little bit like a s’more, a little bit like a bird’s nest, and 100% yummy. Get those marshmallows and chocolate chips ready!
- 1 Package (12 OZ) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ Bag (5 OZ) Mini Marshmallows
- 2 Cups Pretzel Sticks
- 2 Cups Vanilla Wafers (broken into pieces)
- Baking Dish
- Large Spoon
- Parchment Paper
- Pour the chocolate chips into an ungreased baking pan. Pop it into the oven at 250 degrees for about 5 minutes. (Basically until the chocolate chips get shiny. They should still retail their shape.)
- Take the pan out and immediately start adding the other ingredients. Stir as fast as possible because the chocolate will cool quickly.
- This can be a bit messy when stirring—you will get chocolate on your hands—but that’s part of the fun!
- When the other ingredients are coated, start spooning the mixture onto the parchment paper in serving-size portions. Allow to cool completely and serve.
Enjoy a brief glimpse into my new novel, Starter Zone, coming this September!
Cover reveal coming soon.
When hydrologists inscribe the consciousness of a human mind onto a single drop of water, a Revelation sweeps the land. The wealthy race to upload their minds into self-contained virtual realities nicknamed Aquariums. In these containers people achieve every hope, dream, and desire. But governments wage war for control of the technology. Terrorist attacks cause massive destruction. The Aquariums fail. Inscribed human minds leech into the water cycle, wreaking havoc.
Street gangs rule the cities in the three years since the fall of civilization. Sixteen-year-old Cami and her younger sister Alby struggle to survive. Every drop of untreated water puts their lives in peril. Caught and imprisoned by soldiers who plan to sell them into slavery, Cami will do anything to escape and rescue her sister. Even if it means leaving the real word for a life in the realms, a new game-like reality created by the hydrologists for the chosen few.
But life in the realms isn’t as simple as it seems. Magic, combat, gear scores, quests, and dungeons are all puzzles to be solved as the sisters navigate their new surroundings. And they encounter more dangerous enemies than any they faced in the real world.
Time to play the game.