To celebrate the upcoming release of my new novel, Starter Zone, I have listed one of my short stories, Wonderland, as free on Amazon. You can get it here: Free
I liked it because the author illustrates that it is possible to be stronger and braver as a result of our past.
And now for a family favorite Specialty Pizza that’s just perfect for football season!
Pizza Dough Ingredients
- 1 Package Active Dry Yeast
- 1 1/3 Cups Warm Water (not boiling)
- 3 ¾ Cups Bread Flour (plus extra flour for rolling out the dough)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt
- 2 Tablespoons White Sugar
- 1 Pound Mozzarella Cheese
- 6-8 Medium Sized Tomatoes
- Parsley to Taste
- Small Bowl
- Large Bowl
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Rolling Pin
- Flat Baking Sheet (15 square inches) or a Pizza Stone
- In a small bowl dissolve the yeast in warm water.
- Cover the bowl with a paper towel or cotton kitchen towel and let it sit for about 10 minutes. It is important that the water is warm, but not boiling, or the yeast will not rise.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients, including the yeast mixture. Stir well to combine. Beat well until a stiff dough forms. Cover again with the towel and let the dough rise until double in volume, about 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the dough into 4 equal portions. Turn the dough out onto a well-floured surface. Roll each portion out. Place on a flat baking sheet (or on the pizza stone).
- Slice the cheese and tomatoes. Top the dough with the mozzarella cheese. Place 4 large slices of tomato on each. Sprinkle parsley to taste. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until the dough has browned and the cheese has melted.
- After cooking cut each pizza into 4 sections. Makes 16 slices.
The launch of my full-length novel, Starter Zone, will be September 25. Be sure to check back for more giveaway opportunities to celebrate!
Available for pre-order now at the following:
When hydrologists inscribe the consciousness of a human mind onto a single drop of water, a Revelation sweeps the land. The wealthy race to upload their minds into self-contained virtual realities nicknamed Aquariums. In these containers people achieve every hope, dream, and desire. But governments wage war for control of the technology. Terrorist attacks cause massive destruction. The Aquariums fail. Inscribed human minds leech into the water cycle, wreaking havoc.
Street gangs rule the cities in the three years since the fall of civilization. Sixteen-year-old Cami and her younger sister Alby struggle to survive. Every drop of untreated water puts their lives in peril. Caught and imprisoned by soldiers who plan to sell them into slavery, Cami will do anything to escape and rescue her sister. Even if it means leaving the real word for a life in the realms, a new game-like reality created by the hydrologists for the chosen few.
But life in the realms isn’t as simple as it seems. Magic, combat, gear scores, quests, and dungeons are all puzzles to be solved as the sisters navigate their new surroundings. And they encounter more dangerous enemies than any they faced in the real world.
Time to play the game.