- 1/2 cup cream cheese (softened) or more if you have larger jalapeño peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese or more if you have larger jalapeño peppers
- 2 Tablespoon fresh chives or green onion (optional)
- 12 jalapeno peppers
- 12 slices of bacon (peppered flavor if you desired more flavor)
- Ranch dressing (optional)
- Pair of disposable food/kitchen gloves to be used when cutting the peppers to protect hands
- Cheese shredder
- Cooling rack
- Baking sheet
- Medium bowl
- Cooking spray
- Aluminum foil
While you enjoy dinner, take a peek at Starter Zone, the first book of my new YA/LitRPG series, The Revelation Chronicles.
When hydrologists inscribe the consciousness of a human mind onto a single drop of water, a Revelation sweeps the land. The wealthy race to upload their minds into self-contained virtual realities nicknamed Aquariums. In these containers people achieve every hope, dream, and desire. But governments wage war for control of the technology. Terrorist attacks cause massive destruction. The Aquariums fail. Inscribed human minds leech into the water cycle, wreaking havoc.
Street gangs rule the cities in the three years since the fall of civilization. Sixteen-year-old Cami and her younger sister Alby struggle to survive. Every drop of untreated water puts their lives in peril. Caught and imprisoned by soldiers who plan to sell them into slavery, Cami will do anything to escape and rescue her sister. Even if it means leaving the real word for a life in the realms, a new game-like reality created by the hydrologists for the chosen few.
But life in the realms isn’t as simple as it seems. Magic, combat, gear scores, quests, and dungeons are all puzzles to be solved as the sisters navigate their new surroundings. And they encounter more dangerous enemies than any they faced in the real world.
Time to play the game.