- 3 Potatoes, cut into 1″ cubes (Red potatoes or Yukon Gold work well)
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 Cup white wine vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into 1/2″ strips (seeds and membrane removed)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2″ strips (seeds and membrane removed)
- 1 small sweet onion, sliced
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Large saucepan
- Large bowl
While you enjoy your meal, why not listen to a good book? Starter Zone, the first book of my new YA/LitRPG series, The Revelation Chronicles, is now available on Audible!
When hydrologists inscribe the consciousness of a human mind onto a single drop of water, a Revelation sweeps the land. The wealthy race to upload their minds into self-contained virtual realities nicknamed Aquariums. In these containers people achieve every hope, dream, and desire. But governments wage war for control of the technology. Terrorist attacks cause massive destruction. The Aquariums fail. Inscribed human minds leech into the water cycle, wreaking havoc.
Street gangs rule the cities in the three years since the fall of civilization. Sixteen-year-old Cami and her younger sister Alby struggle to survive. Every drop of untreated water puts their lives in peril. Caught and imprisoned by soldiers who plan to sell them into slavery, Cami will do anything to escape and rescue her sister. Even if it means leaving the real word for a life in the realms, a new game-like reality created by the hydrologists for the chosen few.
But life in the realms isn’t as simple as it seems. Magic, combat, gear scores, quests, and dungeons are all puzzles to be solved as the sisters navigate their new surroundings. And they encounter more dangerous enemies than any they faced in the real world.
Time to play the game.