- 3 Pounds of Chicken Wings (about 30 wings)
- 2 Tablespoons of Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Flour
- Optional Spices–Add either Coriander, Cumin, Garlic Powder, or Pepper
- 1 1/2 Gallon Ziplock Bag
- Baking Sheet
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In the Ziplock Bag combine the Salt, Baking Soda, and Flour. (This is also the time to add one of the Optional Spices if you choose.) Shake to mix. Add the chicken wings and shake to coat.
- Place the wings on the foil-lined baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Flip the wings and bake for another 15-20 minutes until browned and crisp in spots.
- Broil the wings for another 3-4 minutes until they are crispy and golden brown throughout.
- Remember that each oven is different so you may need to add or subtract a few minutes.
While you enjoy your meal, why not listen to a good book? Starter Zone, the first book of my new YA/LitRPG series, The Revelation Chronicles, is now available on Audible!
When hydrologists inscribe the consciousness of a human mind onto a single drop of water, a Revelation sweeps the land. The wealthy race to upload their minds into self-contained virtual realities nicknamed Aquariums. In these containers people achieve every hope, dream, and desire. But governments wage war for control of the technology. Terrorist attacks cause massive destruction. The Aquariums fail. Inscribed human minds leech into the water cycle, wreaking havoc.
Street gangs rule the cities in the three years since the fall of civilization. Sixteen-year-old Cami and her younger sister Alby struggle to survive. Every drop of untreated water puts their lives in peril. Caught and imprisoned by soldiers who plan to sell them into slavery, Cami will do anything to escape and rescue her sister. Even if it means leaving the real word for a life in the realms, a new game-like reality created by the hydrologists for the chosen few.
But life in the realms isn’t as simple as it seems. Magic, combat, gear scores, quests, and dungeons are all puzzles to be solved as the sisters navigate their new surroundings. And they encounter more dangerous enemies than any they faced in the real world.
Time to play the game.