Some of my family’s favorite treats during football season are chicken wings. I make them in a variety of ways, but this baked chicken wing variety is both easy and delicious.
- 3 Pounds of Chicken Wings (about 30 wings)
- 2 Tablespoons of Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Flour
- Optional Spices–Add either Coriander, Cumin, Garlic Powder, or Pepper
- 1 1/2 Gallon Ziplock Bag
- Baking Sheet
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In the Ziplock Bag combine the Salt, Baking Soda, and Flour. (This is also the time to add one of the Optional Spices if you choose.) Shake to mix. Add the chicken wings and shake to coat.
- Place the wings on the foil-lined baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Flip the wings and bake for another 15-20 minutes until browned and crisp in spots.
- Broil the wings for another 3-4 minutes until they are crispy and golden brown throughout.
- Remember that each oven is different so you may need to add or subtract a few minutes.
Spread the love