- 2 onions, cut in half longways and sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon mined garlic (1 clove)
- 4 cups chicken stock/broth or vegetable stock/broth
- 1 1/4 cups dried lentils (soaked overnight)
- 1 small can diced tomatoes
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen spinach
- 1-2 teaspoons red wine vinegar (optional)
- salt to taste
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Dutch oven
- 1 bowl
- Cutting board
- Garlic press
In Chiaroscuro it’s important to keep the faith.
When the Temples north of Chiaroscuro are burned and followers of the Sun Goddess are murdered, Catherine, a bard of the Ealdoth Temple, sets out to find those responsible and to bring them to justice. With only the help of a traveling group of minstrels and a retired fae investigator, Catherine must solve the mystery before more people are killed.
So saddle up your clockwork mount, buckle on your electro-dagger, and join Catherine as she finds herself pitted against members of her own Temple, rogues members of the Seelie Court, and a seemingly unstoppable army of undead.
The Revelation Chronicles
Available at the following: