Fans of Starter Zone, book one of my YA LitRPG series, know that Cami and Alby are two sisters who are inscribed into a game-like realm after their world is destroyed by violence and war. Alby loves to cook. Cami is not that good at it, but she enjoys eating all of the exotic dishes in the Realms. This dish will be featured in Book Two of the series. Stay tuned for further announcements about the launch of Book Two, including upcoming title and cover reveals.
- 1 lb. eggplant peeled and sliced 1/8 inch thick
- About 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- About 1/3 cup crushed saltine crackers
- About 1/3 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Amounts of mayonnaise, crackers, and Parmesan cheese may vary depending on size of eggplant
- Marinara sauce (optional)
- Measuring cups
- Butter knife
- Shallow plate/dish
- Cookie sheet
1. Preheat oven 450°.
2. Spread both sides of eggplant slices with mayonnaise. Combine crushed crackers and cheese. Mix well. Place in a shallow plate/dish. Press eggplant slices into cracker-cheese mixture, coating well on both sides.
3. Place slices on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10-15 minutes. Serve hot with optional marinara sauce on the side for dipping.
Spread the love