These dairy-free chocolate frozen treats have the creamy consistency of a pudding pop. I hope you enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1-1/2 oz. chopped dark chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Cutting board
- Popsicle molds
1. Combine cocoa powder, sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan. Add almond milk, whisking until smooth.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Cook 1 minute or until thickened.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in chopped dark chocolate, vanilla extract, almond extract, and cinnamon. Cool, stirring occasionally to prevent skin from forming. Scrape mixture into popsicle mods and freeze. Makes 5-6 depending on size of molds.
While you enjoy your dessert, why not check out one of my novels? Available on Amazon in ebook, print, and audible. They make great summer reads!
Spread the love