The holidays are here, and it’s time to fire up your ovens! Make this holiday season the most delicious one yet with a mixture of oranges and pears.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold margarine or butter, cut into small pieces
- 8 medium seedless (navel) oranges
- 2 large firm pears (1 lb.) peeled, cored, and cut into 1-1/2″-2″ chunks
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg or dash of ground nutmeg
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Cutting board
- Food processor
- Large bowl
- Eight 6-ounce ramekins or 8″ X 8″ baking pan
After you enjoy your meal, why not read a good book?
Chris Pavesic continues the amazing story of Cami Malifux with Book 2 of the Revelation Chronicles.
Escape from a world of darkness into a magical realm of limitless adventure.
In Starter Zone Cami kept herself and her younger sister Alby alive in a post-apocalyptic world, facing starvation, violence, and death on a daily basis. Caught by the military and forcefully inscribed, Cami manages to scam the system and they enter the Realms, a Virtual Reality world, as privileged Players rather than slaves. They experience a world of safety, plenty, and magical adventure.
In the Traveler’s Zone magic, combat, gear scores, quests, and dungeons are all puzzles to be solved as Cami continues her epic quest to navigate the Realms and build a better life for her family. But an intrusion from her old life threatens everything she has gained and imperils the entire virtual world.
Time to play the game.