Sometimes adding your own special “swirl” can make a pre-made cake (or brownie) mix seem like home-made.
Quick Almond Butter Swirl Brownies
- 1 package Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (any brand)
- Additional ingredients to prepare brownie mix per package instructions
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/8 cup powdered sugar
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- 13 x 9 inch baking pan
- Large mixing bowl
- Microwave safe bowl
1. Heat oven to 350°. Coat bottom of baking pan with non stick cooking spray.
2. Prepare brownie mix batter according to package instructions using oil, water, and eggs. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
3. Microwave almond butter in medium microwave safe bowl on HIGH 30 seconds. Add powdered sugar. Whisk until smooth. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto brownie batter and gently swirl with tip of knife.
4. Bake 29 to 32 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Makes 24 brownies.