This dish makes a quick and easy lunch for a hot summer day. No stove or oven required!
- One can tuna in water (5 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- About 1/3 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 tablespoon golden raisins or dark raisins
- 3 tablespoons hummus, divided
- 1 Mini whole-wheat pita
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (not pictured)
- Garnish parsley leaves
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Medium bowl
- Cutting board
- Can opener
1. Drain tuna in bowl. Mix in lemon juice, onion, cucumber, chopped parsley, and raisins. Split pita in half horizontally so there is a top and bottom. Spread each half with 1-1/2 tablespoon hummus, then top with tuna salad. Garnish with parsley.