This is a quick, easy, and decadent dessert!
- 7 oz. chopped, dark chocolate
- 1-1/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 chopped after-dinner mints or about 1/3 cup Creme De Menthe Baking Chips in bag (plus extra for garnish)
- fresh mint for garnish
- Measuring cups
- Large Metal Bowl
- Electric beater
- Small heatproof bowl that sits over saucepan
1. Place metal bowl and beaters in freezer for about 15 minutes before cooking.
2. Place dark chocolate in heatproof bowl. Stand bowl over pan of simmering water; stir until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth, cool slightly.
3. Take bowl and beaters out of freezer. Beat cream until stiff peaks form. Add melted chocolate to cream with mints and stir until combined. Spoon into 4 serving glasses, refrigerate for 1 hour until firm. Garnish with extra mints and fresh mint if desired.
After you enjoy your dessert, why not read a good book?
Spread the love