This dessert was invented by my Sister-in-Law. The wild-card is the yogurt. You can have any flavor, any type (dairy or non-dairy), regular, low-sugar, or low fat. It is one of those recipes where you can choose your own ingredients!
- 1-2 Slices of pineapple, fresh or canned
- 4-5 tablespoons plain or vanilla yogurt (or your favorite kind)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 3-4 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Measuring spoons
1. Add to dish in order: Pineapple, yogurt, flax seed, pineapple juice, nibs, and top with cherry. ENJOY!