This is quick and easy. It also lets you use any leftover cans of pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice you might have on the shelf after holiday cooking.
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup low-fat whipped topping
- 8 gingersnap cookies, coarsely crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Small bowl
- 4-6 glass serving dishes
1. In a small bowl, stir together pumpkin puree, confectioners’ sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
2. Divide pumpkin puree into 4-6 serving bowls. Top each with whipped topping, gingersnap cookies and crystallized ginger; serve immediately.
After you enjoy your treat, why not read a good book?