This recipe blends fresh/frozen ravioli and butternut squash. It’s a perfect mix of homemade/pre-made ingredients for a quick and easy dish.
- 2 tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 1/2 medium butternut squash (about 1 lb.) peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 (16 oz.) package cheese ravioli (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Large nonstick skillet
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Large pot
1. Heat the oil in skillet over medium heat. Add the squash, season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until tender.
2. Add garlic (optional) and parsley and cook, uncovered, tossing occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook the ravioli according to package directions. Transfer the ravioli to plates, top with the squash mixture and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
After you enjoy your meal, why not read a good book?