Looking for a dessert that is delicious and easy to make? Check out these deluxe Rice Krispies. A kid-friendly recipe that the whole family will find delicious.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 12 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 6 cups puffed rice cereal
- 12 oz. butterscotch chips
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Measuring cups
- Large heavy pot
- Double boiler
- 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan
1. Spray 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Combine sugar and corn syrup in large pot. Heat, stirring constantly, until it bubbles. Remove from heat. Add peanut butter and rice krispies. Scoop out into greased pan; evenly press down mixture with spatula. Cool.
2. Melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in double boiler. Pour over rice krispies mix. Refrigerate until chocolate top has harden. Before cutting into squares, set out to room temperature.
After you enjoy your treat, why not read a good book?